What is it like to work at Encephalitis International?
Listen to our Chief Executive, Dr Ava Easton, talk about the benefits of working for our award-winning charity.
Digital Outreach Manager
Location Encephalitis International Headquarters, 32 Castlegate, Malton, North Yorks, Y017 7DT
Salary £24-27k (depending on experience)
Type Full time/permanent
Base Hybrid base (home/our HQ in Malton, North Yorkshire)
Responsible To Director of Services
Responsible for providing inclusive and accessible digital information and outreach services to people affected by encephalitis and their families.
KEY RESULT AREAS/PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the peer-to-peer groups, forums meetings to enable opportunities for people to share experiences and connect with each other.
- Manage our international connection scheme database service to enable one-to-one peer connections for our beneficiaries.
- Assist with developing and managing an international outreach programme to enable our services to reach further.
- Assist with developing and delivering new opportunities and projects for beneficiaries to connect enabling them to rebuild their futures after encephalitis.
- Assist with our other events as appropriate, offering support and information to attendees enabling us to meet their needs.
- Assist in the production of support service reports enabling the organisation to monitor its impact and provide accurate reporting to the funders.