Abstract submission form
Encephalitis Conference 2019 - Abstract Submission Form
DEADLINE: July 31st, 2019
RULES AND GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION:
• All abstracts must be presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university scientific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
• Abstracts that have been published or presented prior to this conference may not be submitted.
• Before submitting the abstract, the Abstract Submitter must be able to confirm the following:
1. You have previewed the abstract and all information is correct. You accept that the content of the abstract/title cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and you are aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
2. Submission of the abstract constitutes your consent to publication (e.g. Conference website, programs, other promotions, etc.)
3. You are the sole owner or have rights to all the information and content provided to the Encephalitis Conference 2019. The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third- party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights. You grant the organisers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the content.
4. The organisers reserve the right to remove from any publication an abstract which does not comply with the above.
5. You confirm that the contact details are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
Please ensure you keep your body of the abstract to a maximum of 400 words.