We work with a range of local, national and international organisations in partnerships that demonstrate our shared vision of a world aware of encephalitis, inspire and unite colleagues, and bring lasting benefits for the organisation and the 500,000 people affected by encephalitis worldwide.
Whether you are looking for a long term strategic partnership, team building and staff development opportunities, or a chance to raise your profile among people affected by encephalitis, we can work with you to achieve your objectives.
All of our partnerships our unique and we can tailor them to suit what best fits you and support you every step of the way. From long term strategic partnerships to one-off fundraising events, we can work with you to achieve your objectives.
Together, we will:
Tailor our partnership in a way that best suits your organisation.
Inspire and unite your organisation’s staff team around the work that we do and the impact your support will have.
Work together on how best to promote our partnership, growing your organisation’s profile, brand recognition and service offering amongst our global audience.
Help build better futures for those affected by encephalitis, driving research, accelerating awareness, and saving lives.
Here are some ways we can work together:
- Become a Corporate Partner: From one-off donations to sponsorship of our projects and research, our corporate partners support us in many different ways
- Charity of the Year: Nominate us as your Charity of the Year and we’ll make it a year to remember
- Company & Employee Fundraising: Join our army of thousands of inspiring fundraisers setting themselves challenges each year
- Event Sponsorship: We have a range of sponsorship options for our events such as World Encephalitis Day and our annual Encephalitis Conference
- Gifts in Kind: If you think your skills, expertise, and products may benefit the work that we do, we’d love to hear from you
Our Current Partners share our vision of a world aware of encephalitis.
These organisations are dedicated to helping Encephalitis International achieve our vision of a world without death and disability from encephalitis. Click their profiles below to find out more about their work.