Search this site
Conferences and Events
Annually, The Encephalitis Society host a Professional Seminar with our Professional Advisory Panel, to help promote and assist research into Encephalitis. Attendance is free to Professional Members of the Society.
The next Seminar will be held on Monday 2nd December 2013 in London, 13:00 to 18:00 to include a Cheese and Wine reception
Encephalitis: A Research Update
3 CPD Points
- The Incidence of Encephalitis in the UK - new findings!
- Quality of life in adults and children after Encephalitis.
- Preventing impairment by recognising early physical signs.
If you would like to attend please complete our booking form and return to us or alternatively please contact us on 01653 692583 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Places are FREE for our Professional Members.
To watch the Presentations from the 2012 Seminar please see below:
- Background to the National Encephalitis Guidelines - Professor Tom Solomon
- The Importance of a Diagnostic and Management Algorithm - What happens when things go wrong and consequences of Encephalitis for patients and families - Ava Easton and Dr Ben Michael
- The Algorithms and the Management Guidelines for Children and Adults - Dr Rachel Kneen and Dr Ben Michael
- Patient and Public Involvement: an academics odyssey - Professor Tom Solomon