Search this site
International Membership of the Encephalitis Society is open to people over the age of 16.
International Membership demonstrates personal support for our work and enables you to influence the future development of the organisation. It is on the basis of an extensive and active membership that the Society is able to make confident representations on behalf of all who are affected by Encephalitis.
To become a International Member go to our online membership form.
Please read our International Membership Charter for more information.
International Membership gives you/your family
- Free e-copies of the newsletter.
- Access to the Support Service via email and telephone ( +44 (0)1653 699 599) and Skype (Skype Username: The Encephalitis Society)
- Notifications via email of The Encephalitis Society being in your country and the opportunity for a face-to-face meeting.
- Opportunity to become involved in our Annual International Encephalitis Awareness Day.
- Access to our Social Media sites Twitter and Facebook.
How much does it cost?
There is no charge.
We are firmly committed to making our services available to everyone who needs them, regardless of personal circumstances. For this reason we do not ask our family or professional members to pay an annual membership subscription. However, it does cost money to provide our core services and we rely on donations to cover our core running costs, please click on our Donation page for more information.